Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am Guest Posting on Salttree's Christmas Cavalcade!!!

I am very excited to announce that on Thanksgiving Day I will be guest posting on for a special event.  Salt Tree is having their annual Christmas Cavalcade.  (Click on Salt Tree above to see it!)

This is sooo fun.  They have lined up some amazing bloggers to contribute their best posts for the Christmas Season!  I hope you will be sure to look Thanksgiving morning for my fun post called Raspberry Cream Mousse!  Then every couple of days a new blogger will add a new post.  Some will be crafts, some are recipes and some are fun holiday ideas.  So be sure to check this out from the link above!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to ask questions or let me know what you liked. If you like the blog I would love to have you follow using the buttons above! Thanks for your visit!