Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Year's Top Ten!!

Blog Recipes
   
  It is good to be back!  I took a couple of weeks off for the holidays.  Sometimes you just need to be with family and make that your priority don't you think?  Anyway it was a great holiday season.  My kids were all able to be here which isn't easy when they grow up and have their own lives in other cities and states.  But we were together and laughed and talked and enjoyed every minute of it.  Then they left.  I always have a hard time seeing them go back to school and jobs, but knowing they were here is the best memory and best part of Christmas to me.  

     Now it is time to get back to something else I love and that is sharing fun recipes with you!  It really makes me happy to find the next fantastic tasting item to share with you!  I have some great ones waiting in the wings but since the last year has come to an end I wanted to let you know which recipes were loved the most from last year (this was also my first year of this blog)!  Here goes!

This year's Top Ten List of 

Most Loved Recipes

#10

                                               The Most Delicious Bread


#9

easy chicken breast

                                               Lime Butter Chicken

 

#8
                                                    Chicken Pot Pie

 

#7
                                       Tender Beef Brisket Sandwiches

 

#6
Ragu Enchiladas
                                        Italian Enchiladas No Kidding!

 

#5

                                    Southwest Avocado Ranch Dressing

 

#4
Homemade Doughnuts
                                          Light, Crispy, Glazed Donuts

 

#3
                                  Self Frosted Chocolate Zucchini Cake

 

#2
                                                Pink Ombre Cake

  And the Winner of  2013 is ..........

The recipe with the most clicks was.......

 

 

 

 

#1
Be sure to check these fabulous recipes out if you didn't during the year!
This list was shared on these wonderful sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to ask questions or let me know what you liked. If you like the blog I would love to have you follow using the buttons above! Thanks for your visit!